Assisted Living Community in Meridian, Idaho
We are here to assist you each day with your personal activities of daily living.
Whether you or your loved one need minimal assistance, or a more thorough and comprehensive care plan.
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Weekly Personal Laundry and Bed Linens
- 3 Meals Daily Plus Snacks
- Transportation to Local Medical Appointments & Scheduled Shopping Outings
- All Utilities
- Expanded Cable TV & Internet
- A Vibrant Activity Calendar
Our medical assessments are done prior to admittance into our community and routinely thereafter to ensure we are providing the top notch care you expect. All care plans are determined with input by you or your representative, our staff, and your primary care physician; in concert, we believe we will be able to provide the care necessary to achieve optimal success while maintaining dignity and respect.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
420 sq. ft.
Cascade (1 Bd)
625 sq. ft.
Teton (2 Bd)
860 sq. ft.